The Spirit Tribune
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Spirit Tribune

This is a Forum site for all my horse lovers out ther. All animal lovers are encouraged to join.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Okami-3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silent Hoofbeats
Spirit's Legacy
Spirit's Legacy
Silent Hoofbeats

Okami-3 Empty
PostSubject: Okami-3   Okami-3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 1:59 pm

Okami 3: Midnight Moon

Okami had left Khanre behind as she walked into the cave at the same time Shadow was walking in. The smell of dried faint blood brought attention to him. He looked over at Okami and cocked his head in puzzlement. Okami noticed then smiled ''Oh don't worry, I had to boss your brother a bit, Nothing to worry about'' She yawned the walked to her spot at the back of the cave and rested her head on her paws and took a nap. (. . .) A couple of hours later Okami awoke. She looked outside, it was midnight. She looked around the cave and saw Khanre sleeping soundly at a corner. Shadow wasen't in. Okami stood up and quietly walked out of the cave. She looked up twoards the sky and her eyes fell upon the billions of stars. She walked over to a small hill nearby and sat down. The crescent moon shone it's dim lighting over her. She sat there in silence, the suddenly thrust her head twoards the stars and howled. Her howl was like a melodious echo, that drifted thru the meadow and thru the forest and into farmlands.
A couple of farm dogs barked to her howling. Shadow was drawn to her howling and as he stood watching her he howled also accompaning her song as his deep, low howl melted with hers in perfect syncronize. After thier song Okami smiled twoards Shadow. He looked like a black phantom in the night. She got up and walked twoards him, nuzzling his neck. Shadow's eyes widened but then he nuzzled her back. Slowly they stood next to each other. ''What am i doing?! '' Okami thought. She pulled away from Shadow, who looked confused. ''Sorry. . .'' Okami whimpered, she couldn't fall in love with some wolf stranger she had just met. She walked off back to the cave but before entering she looked back twoards Shadow with sad eyes. Shadow looked after her with yearning emotions. He watched as shadows took her space as she walked into the cave. He turned and walked into the forest, head held low. He understood her feelings. She didn't really know him to even have growing feelings twoards him
He was confused. ''How can feelings twoards a perfect stranger grow soo fast?'' He thought. He followed a small trial. ''Besides she's so snobby it kills her'' He thought aloud. ''Man i dont like her. . . '' he fell silent. The crickets chirped louder as Shadow came to a meadow. Back in the cave Okami was pacing restlessly along the back of the cave. ''I don't like him, I don't like him, I DON"T LIKE HIM'' She told herself over and over again but it didn't seem true. She grew tired and finally laied down and fell asleep. (. . .) Okami awoke to loud growls that echoed in the cave. She blinked quickly as Shadow had Khanre by the shoulder. Okami gasped ''Wha- What are you doing?!'' She demanded. Shadow let Khanre go. ''He. . . was laying next to you and that's invading your space right?'' Okami blushed inwardly ''yea. . .'' She set a hard look at Khanre. He looked up at her then slinked away mumbling. Shadow shifted uneasily ''Sorry i woke you up. . . '' Okami smiled ''Oh thanks''. She walked up to him, poked her nose into his neck then walked off. Shadow looked after her and convinced himself that he didn't like her and that thoughts of having a family with her quickly subsided but they were there. He followed her out of the cave. Then offered her food. ''want something to eat?'' Okami's belly growled. She realized that she haden't eaten in 5 days. She nodded her head eagerly. ''Okay stay nearby and i'll bring you something'' He made a bowing movement then hurried off. Okami looked after him and smiled sheepishly. Shadow started to walk towards a large snowshoe hare nibbling on some branches. he stopped nibbling, looking around then continued to eat. Shadow krept closer and closer. . . then bam he bolted after the hare. he started gaining on the hare and with one clean snap of his jaws the hare stopped. It's body lay on the forest floor. Shadow's tremendous jaws picked up it's body ever so gently then trotted back to where a hungry Okami waited. He walked twoards her with the hare. He placed it neatly infront of her. Okami smilled his way then hungrily ate. Shadow watched over her, smiling. ''Maybe that's what I like about her’' He thought. Okami sensed the silence then looked up at him, licking the blood of her cheek. ''Want some?'' She asked. Shadow looked her way. ''No thanks, you need it more. Just fill up tomorrow we got a long day ahead''. He replied. Okami cocked her head, puzzled, then shrugged and continuied to eat. (. . . )
Back to top Go down
http://fayethehuntress.forumotion.com

Okami-3
Page 1 of 1