The Spirit Tribune
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Spirit Tribune

This is a Forum site for all my horse lovers out ther. All animal lovers are encouraged to join.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Okami-2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silent Hoofbeats
Spirit's Legacy
Spirit's Legacy
Silent Hoofbeats

Okami-2 Empty
PostSubject: Okami-2   Okami-2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 1:58 pm

Okami 2: Khanre

The sun beamed thru the cave and sunlight hit Oakmi. She yawned then smacked her lips. She looked around for Shadow. Having not seen him she got up, flexing her claws. She walked outside calling him. Instead a male soft grey wolf heared her calling. She stopped calling Shadow and stayed put. ''And you are?'' The gray wolf looked at her then sat down. ''Oh i'm Khanre'' Okami still didn't seemed convinced. Just then Shadow appeared. Okami gave him a dirty look. Shadow noticed and just smiled ''Okami this is Khanre, Khanre meet Okami'' Khanre looked at Shadow like if he was nutts ''I'm Shadow's younger brother'' Now Okami understood, she yawned then smirked back at Khanre. She then began to walk away from the two disrunt males. When they were sure she was out of hearing range Khanre looked up at Shadow ''She a hot and spicy girl'' Shadow glared at his little brother ''Back off'' Khanre read his eyes. ''Why you aint claming her. . . or are ya?'' Shadow shook his head ''No! But still back off'' ''What ever dude she's open and i dont plan on letting that chance slip by'' He looked twoards were Okami had walked off and followed. Shadow stayed, stopping himself from growling at a now gone Khanre and trotted off. Meanwhile Khanre ran to catch up to Okami. He trotted in sinc with her then started up conversation. ''So you from around here?'' Okami gave him a sidelong glance then added ''Nope, born here but not raised here'' Khanre's curiosity burned. ''Where were you raised then?'' Okami started ''I was kept in captivity until 3 months ago, then i was released' She said the last words slowly letting them sink in. She walked a bit faster hoping Khanre would loose up. Instead he continued following her then he said ''you looking?'' Okami raised her brow ''Looking for what?'' Khanre was surprised '' A mate?'' Okami whirled around and stood facing him '' Look I know what you are trying to get at this but you picked the wrong girl to mess with!'' Khanre smilled ''Tough and nauhty just like i like them'' Okami glared at him '' I'm not going to be your mate so take your raging hormones and go someplace else.'' Shadow watched from the trees and found himself smiling. ''That's my girL' he thought to himself. Khanre walked away but he was far from giving up. Okami turned around and looked up twoards Shadow '' I . know you've been there the whole time buddy'' Shadow froze. After sometime Okami sat down and waited '' do you really think you can out-stubborn me?'' Shadow finally jumped out '' Sorry '' Okami smiled '' Nah it's okay but don't do it again! Got it?'' Shadow looked into her eyes ''Yes ma'am'' Okami then got up and walked twoards a field were a herd of deer were grazing. She stayed low and picked out a 1 month old fawn that was sick. She didn't really feel guilty she was actually doing them a favor of stopping a sickness from spreading. As she crouched lower a pain shot thru her body, warning her that she still couldn't hunt. She had become soo oblivius to her wounds. She cursed under her breath and got up. The deer instantly saw her and ran. She glared after them then walked back the way she had come. Up on the ridge, Climber, her old packs' scout male saw her. He watched then loped off ready to tell the alpha pair. Meanwhile Shadow felt sorry for her. He offered to walk back with her. She declined and continued her way. she walked thru the forest listening to the birds' chirps lightly. She came to a stream and she lowered her head and lapped up the water, quenching her thirst. She pulled her head up and looked around her new surroundings. When she was with her old pack, of 4, she had never seen this side of the forest. A small twig snapped. Okami swung around and stared. She perked her ears forward and listen intently. A wolf came forward. Before he had time to speak, Okami groaned, rolling her eyes. Khanre smirked ''Hear me out'' Okami shifted ''I'm listening '' Khanre sighed. '' Well the truth is that I belive you are the most beatiful grey wolf i have ever seen, and my feelings twoards you are growing with each passing second'' Okami gave a short laugh.'' Yet you don't even know me for more than a day and. . .'' She walke right up to his face ''I'm not grey!'' Khanre dared to lick her nose. ''But your fur's gray'' Okami snapped his muzzle, Khanre dropped his tail. ''No , but don't worry it wont be gray for long'' Khanre had not realized that he automaticaly made Okami any imagenary rank higher than him. Okami let his muzzle free as a she licked a few drops of blood from her own muzzle. Khanre sighed ''Impress me''. Okami pinned her ears back and spinned her heels away from him and walked away, tail swaying.
Back to top Go down
http://fayethehuntress.forumotion.com

Okami-2
Page 1 of 1