The Spirit Tribune
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Spirit Tribune

This is a Forum site for all my horse lovers out ther. All animal lovers are encouraged to join.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Okami-5

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silent Hoofbeats
Spirit's Legacy
Spirit's Legacy
Silent Hoofbeats

Okami-5 Empty
PostSubject: Okami-5   Okami-5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 2:00 pm

Okami 5: This Is For Real

The very next day Okami awoke to a bad nightmare. She shook it off and looked down to study Shadow's wound. It was covered with dried blood. She licked it lightly then yawned. She perked her ears, straining to hear Khanre's calmed breathing. She tried to get up but her entire body flashed with cranks. She stumbled down. ''Great just what I needed''. She settled down next to Shadow and lowered her head to her paws. She dosed off. Some time later Shadow awoke. He looked at Okami and tenderness shook thru hm. Something about her there, staying with him the whole night, made him happy in a strange way. He felt warm in a mature way. He Struggled up to hs feet. he nuzzled her neck gently then stumbled out of the den. Khanre looked up at him as he stumbled out. ''Hey bro what are you doing up?'' He seemed to nudge him back were he came from. ''Umm I woke up, besides I need a drink.'' He shoved past Khanre towards a small lake nearby. He lapped up the water, then shifted as his wound gushed new blood. ''That has to be taken out'' Khanre suggested. Shadow looked at him with a stare ''And who can do that?'' Khanre smiled ''well I kind of maybe sort of know how'' Shadow cocked his head ''Really?'' He seemed skeptical. Khanre nodded ''Yup, you have to aply pressure to where you want the bullet to head out. Then u just wait a couple of days.'' Shadow half-nodded ''Okay...does it hurt?'' Khanre stared ''Oh yea, BIG time but you'll get over it'' Shadow looked away as he added the following ''Okay, let's just wait for Okami'' Khanre stifled a smile but didn't say anything. Some time later Okami awoke. She instantly felt the gaze of someone. She held her head up to meet Shadow's focus. His eyes held hers for a second then they both looked away, blushing. Okami walked out of the den and watched Khanre. Then she demanded Shadow to let her examine his wound. No one was more stubborn then Okami. As she looked over his wound, Shadow rolled his eyes. Khanre smirked and only nodded. After she was done looking over him she back to the side a little. Shadow turned to face her then smiled. ''Khanre has an ide-'' Okami nodded ''Yea I heared'' Shadow looked up '' oh so you were up all this time?'' Okami grinned evily ''Yep'' Shadow felt his cheeks burn. He nodded to Khanre who was struggling a huge laughter. Okami suddenly lunged at Shadow and pinned him down to the ground. ''what the-?'' Okami grinned then lowered her head too close to his. Shadow gulped down her closeness. Okami blinked '' This is gona hurt'' Her voice turned serious as Khanre quickly walked up to Shadow and placed his paws around the entrance of the bullet. Shadow winced in pain but that was nothing until when Khanre pushed his forepaws deeper into Shadow's shoulder, now that’s when Shadow cried out winning. ''OWW'' Okami laid by his side, soothing him. He felt the bullet move but he calmed down to Okami's voice. Suddenly without knowing he reached up and kissed Okami. When he finally opened his eyes Okami was wide-eyed, blushing. Shadow only then realized what he had done. He struggled up then, blushing, excused himself. Okami looked after him, a tinee tiny smile played her lips. She wagged her tail lightly then turned to face Khanre, the smile erased. ''You planned this didn't you?'' Khanre looked at her, mouth gaped, innocently ''What are you talking about?'' Okami shot him a meaningful look.''. . . But thanks'' She hushed him before he dared to say something more then, wagging her tail, she loped after Shadow. Khanre looked after her ''Well my work here looks about done'' He shifted his legs then walked off. Okami caught up with Shadow ''Hey shad-'' Shadow whirled around, ''Look I'm sorry I-I didn't know what I was thinking'' He wanted to add words but couldn’t, he sturrered. Okami swept her muzzle around his then spoke softly ''No Its okay silly'' She stepped back and watched him. Could this be the same Shadow she had known weeks ago? Serious, never confused, not a pack wolf? I didn't seem possible. Okami chuckled to herself. ''Whoa did I really change him'' She thought to herself then felt guilty all too soon. She looked at Shadow with worried eyes then asked ''Shadow. . . are you happy as you are now?'' Shadow looked at her surprised then replyed ''Of course Okami. Meeting you was the best thing that's ever happened to me'' He stood close to her, letting his tail curl around hers then smiled looking down at her. Okami looked up at him then snuggled closer. She widened her grin knowing he was happy with her.
Back to top Go down
http://fayethehuntress.forumotion.com

Okami-5
Page 1 of 1