The Spirit Tribune
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Spirit Tribune

This is a Forum site for all my horse lovers out ther. All animal lovers are encouraged to join.

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One day you'll know

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silent Hoofbeats
Spirit's Legacy
Spirit's Legacy
Silent Hoofbeats

One day you'll know Empty
PostSubject: One day you'll know   One day you'll know Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 2:02 pm

Chapter-Chapter 1-The boy and the wolf. . .

Koa sulked around the back of the alley, looking for something to eat. She awoke some dogs, then they started barking and growling at her. Koa growled then bolted away. A young boy named Chase, watched her run off. He followed her until she ran into the woods. From there he could not follow her.

Chase-oh poor thing (sighs, turns to walk away)

Koa watched him walk away. This hadn’t been the first time he had followed her. Koa didn't really love herself at all. Her mother was a runaway husky and her father was a now deceased wolf. She had the color of her mom, dark autumn brown and white. And she had the focus, body conformation, and the face of a pure wolf. She didn't know which side of her family to hate or love. All that she knew was that humans frowned at her, and wolves threatened her. She lived on a frail line between wolf and human territory. Koa walked in thru the forest, sniffing around again for food. Finally she came upon the trail of a rabbit. She crouched down, stalking her prey. The large brown rabbit was too busy eating some acorns to hear Koa's bushy tail brush against some loose leaves. Koa edged closer, licking her lips. Suddenly a scared bird ruffled thru the trees, heading Koa's way. That split second that the hare turned from Koa to see what was coming, Koa sprang up, taking the rabbit by surprise. Koa forced turned her body to follow the quick hare. It sped away on its quick little legs, away from Koa and dashed dangerously close to a frost slide. Koa, being bigger, couldn't stop herself in time before it was too late. She felt her legs fly out from under her. She flexed her claws out, trying desperately to clasp the snow. She tumbled down, then slid, snow falling with her. She landed with a thud. She laid there couple of minutes, then very slowly got up. Then she shook the snow off her fur.

Koa-even a stupid rabbit is better than me!!

She sat down , mumbling. She instantly shied from a large shadow that approached her. She let a growl escape her fangs. The shadow was actually the neighboring pack's beta male. He was clearly 2 times larger than her, his clear eyes watched her. Koa looked up at him and automatically stopped growling. The steel gray male's eyes told her to run away, that they were coming. Koa had also ran into him a couple of times. He had never threatened her like all the other wolves, he just warned her. His name she didn't know. Koa shifted uneasily.

Wolf-You'd best run off again. . . (his voice dropped) My packs coming.

Koa-okay but first what's you're name? (dances on her forelegs)

Wolf-no time for that now hurry (nipps her haunch) Go!

Koa galloped off. As she came to the entrance of the forest she looked back to see him. The beta male was gone. She looked around but stopped short when she heard the distant howls of the pack members. With that she sniffed the air, then ran into the woods. As she sped through, her mind was racing. ''Who is he?'', ''Why does he want to always help me?'' She would have to wait until another day to find out. (. . . )

To be continued.............................................
Back to top Go down
http://fayethehuntress.forumotion.com
Rain-Feather

Rain-Feather

PostSubject: Re: One day you'll know   One day you'll know Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 3:31 am

Wow really great fan fic! Very Happy I can't wait to see continute!
Back to top Go down
http://pussfan.estranky.cz/
Silent Hoofbeats
Spirit's Legacy
Spirit's Legacy
Silent Hoofbeats

PostSubject: Re: One day you'll know   One day you'll know Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 9:18 am

you will i promise
Back to top Go down
http://fayethehuntress.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One day you'll know   One day you'll know Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One day you'll know
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Spirit Tribune :: Other Fanfics-
Jump to: